Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - so i been takin rap a lil more serious...

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/24/17 09:35:12 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: so i been takin rap a lil more serious...
PostPosted: 12/06/07 12:11:51 AM 

go 2 http://www.myspace.com/thaworldsbiggestproblem

tha newest track is say it 2my face, tahts tha newest 1 n tha 1 i want crit on...thanx

Post subject: Re: so i been takin rap a lil more serious...
PostPosted: 03/04/08 09:33:42 PM 

nice drop, needs work tho.

PostPosted: 03/05/08 03:53:42 AM 

i think that track is.... not so good... the reasons being...... i can name some of your mistakes... one your all recorded it one take... this should only be done if your are a master of the art of the freestyle..... it should not be done when using one mic unless your are gay enough to stand in frount of the guy holing the mic with your lips almost touching..... which ofcourse you guys didn't do... this is why you got in and out type of volume when passing the mic... so in order to get rid of this .... you can sound proof your whole recording room and get a crystal clear sound card ,top of the line mixers and condensor mic... or you could just record untill it is time to pass the mic... then stop role it back a little bit .... and hear the person before him and come in on que.... and so on ... this way you don't have to pass the mic and the direction of it doesn't pick up on the sound sent in the direction your are spittin..... so try using a multi track program .... record each thing seperately .... and make sure that your waves are somewhat evened out... lows turned up a little higher and highs turned a little bit down......look at the wav ... your can see visually when it is too loud ...finally try to listen to the sounds on monitor speakers or headphones when mixing, this will help you leveling...... as far as the lyrical part of it... i see you have capabilities... but in truth.... step it up .. think outside the box as once one said lol

PostPosted: 03/05/08 05:41:03 PM 
thats some crit fo yo ass nigga...yo imma up load samplitude for all yall who need a multi track.look for it in the production forum.it cost about a thousand dollars so i hope yall catz take advantage of it

PostPosted: 03/06/08 02:33:33 AM 

and if you have some shit you need edited i could help you out a bit...