hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 12/20/14 12:23:13 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My new project I just finished
PostPosted: 12/08/10 07:24:42 PM 

Yo check out my new project I just finished. It's called Unheardof, named after a local store around my way! Gimme some feedback too homies. Only way to get better is to get told how bad you are, feel me? Make sure you enjoy this too cuz I know this is gonna relate to a lot of artists out there.

http://soundcloud.com/average-joe/sets/unheardof-ep

Post subject: Re: My new project I just finished
PostPosted: 12/09/10 08:42:47 AM 

Are you the Chorus? first verse? or second?.. But anyway, the flow was nice on the first verse, lyrics were alright... Chorus.. Could've shown perhaps a little more emotion in with it. The third verse I didn't really like that much. Pretty much not the best i've heard, but its not terrible, keep working at it.

PostPosted: 12/09/10 11:20:28 AM 

Its an entire EP. So you gotta listen to all the songs. It's a collab EP with my boy Midas Welle. We really didn't give ourselves much seperation in this EP cuz we're on the same Label and it was a joint project. If you listened to the Underground Kings track he was first and I was second. There's only two verses per song. So once you figure out who's who you'll be able to tell what's going on in the song.

PostPosted: 12/09/10 11:27:00 AM 

I will listen to it all later, but it was a decent track none the less.

PostPosted: 12/09/10 11:30:47 AM 

I hope it wasn't just the intro track lol.

PostPosted: 12/09/10 04:15:25 PM 

Drastic Tactics wrote:
Are you the Chorus? first verse? or second?.. But anyway, the flow was nice on the first verse, lyrics were alright... Chorus.. Could've shown perhaps a little more emotion in with it. The third verse I didn't really like that much. Pretty much not the best i've heard, but its not terrible, keep working at it.

who the fuck are you to critisize anyone when you cant even fucking post an audio yourself... bitch please.. anyway imma give this a listen and propper critique... biggups nevertheless for posting something for us to listen too.

PostPosted: 12/09/10 04:33:39 PM 

6 kings... was dope the message was complete and original.beat was pretty dope too. unbelievable was better imo the beat was good and i like the punches and metaphores in this one better Thats more my style..

underrated was pretty good few places the rhyme scheme was shaky but overall good track i liked the beat more than the track on ths one..
until then..wasnt feeling the beat as much as the others lyrics were tight tho.. i like the idea behnd the hook too.

unreality was too obscure for me.. again thos you put your heart into it and did a good job..
and last but not least go go gadget..lol i was half expecting to hear the theme music from inspector gadget in the beat... but didnt so that was a let down still after listening to the rest of the track this one has the most potential seeing as there is no lyrics on it i could suggest taking out the bells and adding piano instead i wasnt feeling the piano but the kids quote at the end was a funny unexpected dash of originality and flava' b iggups man keep doin ya thing

and keep watching ths space for more of my own original music coming i have a phat ass mix tape in the works right now..ezee

PostPosted: 12/10/10 01:16:43 PM 

Thnx man I appreciate the love! THIRD WORLD RECORDS TILL I DIE! Make sure you hit me up with the Mixtape man I'm always down to listen to dope ass music.

PostPosted: 01/04/11 06:23:58 PM 

all i can say is ... " Underrated ... under paid ... yeah i hate it ... but I'm self made ...." .... :cabbagepatchdance: dizzope .....