hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/22/14 04:08:15 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Tracks Uploaded Weekly
PostPosted: 01/08/10 03:21:37 PM 

Peace ya'll. Just wanted to let you all know that we're releasing new, exclusive tracks at http://www.monsterkings.com every Monday and Friday. This started on 1/1/10, and will continue until...well...it'll be a long time. We have a ton of joints ready to release (5 albums worth), and probably 5-6 in the works and/or just about wrapped-up. Right now, tracks from 'Funk Holocaust 2: God Is Not Here' are being added weekly. This is the 2nd album in the Funk Holocaust series (Vol. 1 is already archived on the site, along with 'Get Right Music' and 'Rise at Dusk'). 'Vol. 2' is a solo excursion featuring Grizz on the mic and Skizzaz on all production. It's an album well worth your time, but i would say just check it out and see what you think. Hope to hear some feedback on the racks/albums as the years pass, because there will be plenty coming, with varying sounds and artists. Enjoy the weekend family, and be safe. Peace.

"Fuck the Bushes and the hicks up in the woods equipped wit hoods, return of Jesus and the media, we need to take a look at kids/On the block hollow wit a glock and no cause, coulda followed, but i lead, so i need that weed tomorrow..."- Heretic Skeptic