this is it so bring all you got and make it hot

:afro:

:coolsmoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/13/05 05:43:19 PM 

check...Let's make it hot...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/15/05 02:09:34 PM 

checkin in....sorry its taken so long guys ive been working non stop, every day inc. weekends :( Ill get something up soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/23/05 03:31:50 PM 

:bunny:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/24/05 02:45:01 PM 

Been busy as lately, no time for writing/recording whatsoever so kinda slapped this together pretty quick...but hey, battles are usually more interesting freestyled...good luck Vic, should be interesting

On the beat im a savage manic complete rappin package, against Guiness Record holder Vic, oldest netcee on the planet
A geek with a habit to speak like hes wreakin havoc, with speech as weak as a freak on computer keys can manage
Leave ya hangin from a tree, danglin like a tire swing, my eyes can bring fire from within to ignite your sins,
Against hip hop, stop tainting this life im in, your mother’s brother shoulda ‘worn a rubber’ like a cycle rim
Victimizer, dopest inbred rapper to flow, I spit poision, watch you decay like how cavaties grow
Leave ya sanity broke, destined for an asylum, with the venom I inject y’ might as well have ingested a python
It's the main event, and the crowd payed for entrance, so I'll spit a whole verse, but really you could be slain in a sentence
Watch your veins ejecting as i drain your essence, the pain is insane tention and did i mention that your brains infected
cus by now you should know that chains is reckless, the raw shit - still spit 'lines on the block' like a game of tetris
your just a netcee, this battles is YOU trying to impress ME, and evidently you couldn’t ‘spray hard’ as a jetski
so tempt me...i've seen you knock down a few cowards, I've been tame to this point, now u'll 'see the animal' like zoo hours
your crews full of more rednecks than country schools are, simply put you couldn’t drop a gem as a clumsy jeweller
my fueled bars burn skin and scorch flesh, y'24 and still amateur, I was a ‘pro teen’ like raw eggs (protein)
this is where it all ends, witness Victimizer’s eviction, y’ lyrics are lookin dead cus I spit the ‘livest of diction’
leave you lying in a ditch with your irises twitchin for lying through rhyming and relying on fiction
violence – the symptom of engaging this murderous man, that’s certain to brand you with burns hotter than Mercury tans
your most truthful of rhymes ended in perjury scams, these hands were ‘designed to open your chest’ like surgery plans,
since birth a thief…so throw me both those shoes, before I ‘snap you with a Canon’, and this aint no photo shoot
got a soldiers apathy so im bold with savagery, so call yourself Durcaell, cus this verse is assault n battery (assaultin battery)
I control the galaxy, watch it revolve as you battle me, got a revolting fantasy to ‘hang you high’ like a sultan’s tapestry,
Break ya limbs, snap ya spines chord, watch when I walk by Vic lowers his eyeballs to the sidewalk
Cus one stare leaves ya shakin with piss in y’ pants, break your kneecaps and re-assamble y’legs in a different stance
Lance shards of glass through your arteries, y’ heart starts to convulse so hard no volts can save ya – CARCASS MEAT
So start to flee before I tear your skin like bark from trees, carve through jeans so half ya spleen falls, this kid’s as soft as margarine
Your still a rookie, my ‘game is old school’ like blast corps, discard ya corpse, vic’s ‘defence is see through’ like glass forts
Vicitimzer - simple rhymer, the type to spit the lines that flinch an eye while im rippin rhymes that pinch your spine
and rip a nerve and artery, liqiufy your spinal chord, your organs bought at pharmacies on black market streets
perhaps your shook, tremblin cus i leave opponents paralysed to the extent of lesser foes when hearing roman battlecrys
when i flow your whole matter divides, atoms are split... theres a crack in the sky this rapper dies all the while fathoming it
how you gonna smack on my wit? bitch u got no chance, your a grown man still rappin on the net livin at home with y'fam!
bury your bones in the sand...with an unmarked headstone, my tempo...can change up....n still leave'y veinscut...the red flows
the throne’s mine, so don’t even touch it with gloves on, been away for awhile son n’ now im brushin the dust off
so suffer the loss…and even tho I aint battled in years, I still leave every Element opponent shattered in tears…

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/25/05 08:52:47 AM 

:o

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/25/05 09:02:30 AM 

That was some verse,gonna be difficult for anyone to match that.

http://www.myspace.com/nonscripted1

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/27/05 07:44:10 PM 

Just seen this...I ain't been on elements at all lately, much less the internet...Been busy with life and getting shit done...I'll drop a verse as soon as I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/31/05 08:04:36 AM 

whooaaa chainz if niggas wanted to read a book they'd go to the library man that was waaaaaaay too much. And fuck what you say there's no way you freestyled that shit come on.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/31/05 05:30:17 PM 

Depends on your definition of freestyle, if u mean completely off the dome then obviously i couldnt write that. But I sat down past midnight after a 12 hour work day and just spewed it all in one go, when i usually put a bit more thought into the process. In terms of the way i go about writing a verse, in comparison, this is more of a freestyle. Length-wise,each round everyone was dropping longer verses, so I did the same...if it's consistent and keeps you interested till the end then i dont see that as a negative. Everyone has a diff opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/31/05 11:42:04 PM 

Well shit if that's your definition of freestyle you should write like that more often because rereading it I personally think that was much better than most of the other stuff you have posted. By the way I wasn't dissing you I was just simply stating that when you write super long verses like that most people will tend to lose interest in reading it no matter how hot it is that's just the nature of text battles. You could've condensed that and it would've been even hotter in my opinion. I used to post really long verses too but I realized it's better to post stronger material in succinct package than to just keep going because it dilutes the potency along the way feel me? Your shit was hot but honestly I got tired of reading it and I had to return later to finish the rest.

But with that being said, Victimizer is gona have to post up some really hot shit to top that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/01/05 01:14:17 PM 

of course he's gonna write a lot...it's the vet tourney championship match :roll:

now please no more clogging..I want both verses to be on the same page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/01/05 11:08:48 PM 

oh shuuut up Adept and practice what you preach. Normally you'd just take advantage of your mod powers and delete all the clogs. :roll:

Damn y'all take this shit way too seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/03/05 12:10:34 PM 

Funkytoez wrote:
oh shuuut up Adept and practice what you preach. Normally you'd just take advantage of your mod powers and delete all the clogs. :roll:

Damn y'all take this shit way too seriously.

LOL come on funky dont be that guy... you cant come into a battle thread and start having a cry over the length of verses in a final that has no bar limit...and then accuse everyone ELSE of taking it too seriously. Aint no-one bitching but you brother

:) Lets get this shit crackin Vic...its been ages

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/07/05 11:19:01 PM 

All right here it is, I was having a hard time trying to find time to get on-line so I'm postin this....By the way dope verse chainz
Lets burn this muthafucka up....Sorry for the wait man

It hurts when I slit nerves, relapsing wills till it's collapsed and burst, shouldn't have made it past the first, with that wack ass verse
I chopped his neck, when he stuck it out for respect, this fucker ain't shit, offended he wasn't mentioned in my "Quick history of elements and vets!"
Face split, nose slit, eyes missin I'm lethal, bare knuckle bandit that bleeds throats, we entered as equal till I ripped this Man Apart, like Vin Disel
Crushin bleak minds and weak bones, corrupt, burn n torture binded with needles, tappin out to death, watch as he Lay's like Fritos
Got the crowd influenced, hot with each drop to mock the truest, critics morth and non-scripted can now stop delusions
Reactin with a craft to massive to pursue kids, got a stunned chainz bowin down with his bullshit, I got more than enough to conclude it
Only got my attention, by screaming "that's enough vic", he restricted from lusting, but couldn't will himself back together to resist from crumbling
This bitch is nothing, tryin to duck n dash skeptics, accepting vics a maniac that'll smash and blemish, text that's so cherished
My speech is elite, ya lame with no source of personals lackin clarity, on crack with strained strategies that barely embarrassed V
Slain addin chainz to the land-of-queers, writs only got a chance-with-peers, cause it's CRYSTAL CLEAR my Skills have advanced, ABOVE YA like CHANDALIERS
Quality stripped, all ya slangs, quotes along with hope gets struck down and broke, evoked to midst
Picked up a knife, before a slash or swipe, this bitch was so shook, he showed me both wrists to fight
Fallin with tension, he's countin his blessins, lyrically in a second, I got em spiritually stripped, split from 1 to 11
Shit on ya rep, I only-think-less when mindin-this-vet, ya can't counter the figuires I trigger from these keys aligned with respect
He's faded with tan, over the hill killed from a vill ragin on man, non-stop till ya can't stand and Adepts raisin my hand
Vics evil in battle, conjurin up my black-soul, his tasks so intimidatin, he's runnin scared tryin to out sprint his own shadow
An impossible movement, when I'm bringin the heat burnin meat don't pursue the truest, unless you improve spits your bound to lose kid
Fuckers-deformed, I reformed his bodys norm with nunchucks, cause this retarded bitch had Eyes Bigger than his Stomach
Vic's scripts collasal, like jenga I collapse what ya made, leaving emcees in shame, disrespectin a punk whose HAIR-CUT is the only DOO's (dues) HE'S PAID
Chainz the best? You convinced the newbies at mass, but between you and me, I know the only G he'll fuck with is UP YA ASS!
Shoulda called ya bitch and sent her, against this gladiator, muthafucka like Commodus I'll kill the Greatest-Of-Emperors
My mind has grown, way past your own, if chainz is King then we must've Switched-the-Game, from High-To-Low
Your death is sound, it's my glorious wit affectin the best of nouns, what you thought you could manipulate the crowd by gettin a little loud?
Takin it back to the olden days, neck broke n claimed, dangling-from-a-rope is the only time vic-wouldn't hang-with-chainz
Once our spits met, it infected, affecting the outcome, machete's astound cunts, have em fallin harder than canibus' last album
This anotha classic battle like SUPER NAT VS JUICE, during our clash I found the bitch in you, claimin in his post it's "FREESTYLED" but you probably PRE-WRIT that too muthafucka!!!

Last edited by victimizer on 11/08/05 08:17:45 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/08/05 08:21:29 AM 

First off, both of these verses were overbloated, the only reason you drop novels is because "everyone else is doing it" is a wack excuse. It didn't occur to you to distinguish yourself by dropping quality hardhitting bars instead of overwhelming with volume? Think outside the box.

With that said, I found Vic's more entertaining to read. Chainz has a style that is very structured in its pattern and that rigid structure coupled with a gargantuan length meant I lost interest midway through.

Vic's style was more unorthodox and had me guessing where he was going next, which kept my attention peaked. I think his disses were a little more personal, like that dig about not mentioning you in his history of elements drop in emcee forum. Overall, both had too much filler and didn't really stretch out the box, but Vic's appealed to me more.

My vote goes to Vic

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/08/05 04:39:15 PM 

I gotta be at work in like twenty minutes so I guess I'll have to read this after to have time to finish both..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/08/05 07:44:54 PM 

Sorry that verse was so long, I was listening to a song and it went with the beat, it's a fast verse....I only realized it was that long after I submitted it but didn't have time to edit and condense my lines I had to get off-line...But seeing as someone voted already...Fuck it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/09/05 02:55:39 AM 

i say chains one got this...one of the best battles i have seenin a long time but i think chains edged you vic...good battle.

Vote - Chains

pz.

http://www.myspace.com/nonscripted1

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/09/05 08:01:16 AM 

This was a good battle, i think it was farely Close. But i stil have to go with chains one... like NS said.. He edged you...

Vote - Chains one