hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 07/31/14 08:33:14 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/10/05 08:48:20 AM 

yeah right back at ya marblez its been awhile...thanks for helping me scrape some rust off the blade

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/10/05 02:23:50 PM 

i have to compliment both of you guyz on ur verses even tho this one's over

:chainz: i think that verse deserves to be in the hall of fame on this site, i haven't seen more than 2 other battle verses that came anywhere close to yours no matter how hard i search

fav chainz lines

My purpose is...to leave you 'beat dead' like heart attacks, this faggots already admitted he's lost the balls in his marble sack
You say you master weapons..gonna stab, hook n shoot me?, cus ya claim to 'blow more clips(e)' than a Pusher-T groupie
Heres the truth see... u aint got the wordplay to murder chains, I'm pickin the meat from your vertebrae like a bird o' prey
you've learnt the name, you know the style obliterates, cus comapared to the size of my flow the nile is a fishing lake
so sink into the depths... drown into the next life, Marbles cant afford a mic so he's rappin into his fleshlight

:marblez: the wit and depth you used in your verse was insane, you were able to prove your ability, mentally and lyrically, while the flow was still on point throughout...

fav marblez lines

Good job there's no application for this tourny because you'd be stuck on "Which sex?"/
When I engage this uranium tongue I stun gays with puns. If you had any I'd display your guts/
Scalp this fuck, leave a braille cranium while words fail this frail Australian/
Embodied your punches would be shoddy drag hags limp wristed. In war you're faulty/
Faggot lines half the time so that they perfectly embrace your multies/
I'll pillage your sylables, this bitch living on an island with a population riddled with criminals/
Your mother probably stole the crusted semen to breed this queer in her brittle womb/

nice work guyz