hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/21/14 01:47:07 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NA -V- ROTW Rnd 2 - Lost Marblez -Vs- English Bloke
PostPosted: 01/26/04 02:45:05 AM 

Rules the same as before.. First to 5 votes etc.. If your wonderin what
the fucks goin on then check this thread http://www.hiphop-elements.com/phpBB/vi ... hp?t=51236
to see why things have turned out like this... Lets try an set this rnd off
proper an good luck.. :beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/26/04 02:49:57 AM 

Signin up for this cunt.... good luck geezer.. :beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/26/04 04:54:08 AM 

Tally ho and away we go.

The best of luck to you, squire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/31/04 06:59:27 AM 

"5..4..3..2..1..Zero" - This Marblez character thinks his some kind of comic book hero ? //
Blue Peter holds appeals for his type - the cunt knows I'd piss right in his beer tho.. //
A simply owned limp wristed weirdo - that does bare buttock heavin with Larry Grayson //
In a Vinnie Jones rage” I shut that door” - an leave yer beaten badly on the pavement //
Pounds of flab up in yer blouse slag – dressed like a tart an yer mother allowed that ? //
Howzat - the twats out - the only balls his got get dragged across a spunk covered mouse pad //
Clout teeth with fists an pick splinters out me knuckles when I fuckin disembowel the meak //
Bad luck son – your always gonna be a cunt who likes suckin man meat for her house keep //
Ugly lookin fucker only suffers an shit –the only time yer cookin is in a pair of oven mitts //
“Marblez is up in this bitch ” ? – Indeed- you need to get yer nuts out of yer mothers slit //
Fuckin twit – You gonna wave yer ninja staff lookin like Harry Potter chantin spells ? //
You adopt the stance of girls – Believe me son you wouldn’t stand a chance in hell //
Blokes a madman chuckin dubplates like chakrams slicin chunks off of this cunts face //
Trust mate – Youll be burnt till dust is left an yer fuckin ashes are spread thru the substrate //
Your rhymes more rotten than my liver after a bev sesh - They need flushin down the shitter //
Havin fantasies about the birds who serve you in HMV and the glimpse of jugs they give yer //
The only time you’ve felt tittage – Is when you groped the mannequins in Selfridges //
For fucks sake sonny you just a Welsh kid - and that don’t even count as bein British //
:beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/03/04 03:45:37 AM 

Welcome deliquent folk! I'm teaching you how to instantly choke an English Bloke/
This bitch is jokes. Wet and piss fused like your wife's vaginal stinking yolk/
I'll fucking kill this goon with ease. Spear his womb causing jizm pools. Cunt left in a prism tomb/
Always emphasizing your accent, you wack cunt. You were breast fed by maids and given the silver spoon/
Loving cum in cracks when bumming fags. Battling Marblez, there's no coming back/
Remember that audio collab we almost did? I pulled out because you're fucking wack/
Twat I speak gamma leaks. You catch bloody kamma streaks and your bladder deeps/
"There's no fag in me!" Well, funny, because your sig quote reaks of homosexuality/
You're rhymes are born through fright. EB, you're strictly the corny type. Your missus? A horny dyke/
You love to call me "Shauny"? Aight. If you're so good then why couldn't you run this tourny right?/
There's tragic symmetry reflecting your faggot imagery. It's strewn through your verse. Dreams of your pooper swole/
Fucking grotesque. Lose your soul. I'll expose your tits like gimmicky Superbowls/
Just a short impact packed rap to gratify those that crave dangerous flows/
You deal with them daily plumbing for wages getting paid heinous. I'm parading your lows/
So get the picture before I slit your fixture in life and the grass gets a bloody liquid soak/
I may be Welsh but all Hell swells from the depths when I unleash on English Bloke/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/03/04 02:22:46 PM 

Maybe this will be seen as biased, but I always feel that Marblez flows on point, Same here.. he wins this.. Having said that.. E.B came pretty nice

V - Marblez

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/03/04 02:29:30 PM 

Bloke came with some aggression I haven't seen from him too much...Marblez seemed to play off EB's verse...have to go with the Bloke on this one...

Vote: English Bloke

:coolsmoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/03/04 03:47:08 PM 

Adept wrote:
Bloke came with some aggression I haven't seen from him too much...Marblez seemed to play off EB's verse...have to go with the Bloke on this one...

Vote: English Bloke

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/04/04 01:09:32 AM 

Marblez came with the nice flow and rhymes but I was feeling Blokes aggressive disses more. Though both were quality.

Vote - EB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/07/04 02:13:26 PM 

both verses were good...damn marblez lately you've been coming with some hard hitting dope personals...real close but marblez edged this...
vote marblez

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/08/04 02:55:15 PM 

wicked battle gentlemen...hard to vote 4!!!!... both on fire..with personals marbz felt some funny rage in his text like

Quote:
You're rhymes are born through fright. EB, you're strictly the corny type. Your missus? A horny dyke/

Quote:
“Marblez is up in this bitch ” ? – Indeed- you need to get yer nuts out of yer mothers slit

vote - eb.. had the edge imo

peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/12/04 09:09:49 PM 

4 - 2 for English Bloke by the way

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/17/04 03:54:06 PM 

shit...third time I read both verses...bloke hit hard...but so did marblez...both had good personlas....but marblez gets my vote for havin a slightly better flow...

Vote: marblez

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/17/04 04:46:05 PM 

4 - 3 for English Bloke

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/18/04 05:57:24 AM 

:o

This is ill, man.

Bloke, a very solid verse. Real nice with line after line of strong shit and consistent flow. I thought the Harry Potter line was well dope. A few of the lines went over my head tbh. But generally real nice.
Marblez, one of your best verses imo. Pure fire all the way through, with strong multi's and flow. The audio collab and tourny lines were great. I'm going to have to go with Marblez on this one but both verses were quality.

v - Marblez.

Peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/18/04 06:38:58 AM 

i thought marblez got this one quite convincingly, very good battle tho, i enjoyed reading that which makes a change :)

vote marbles

(someone let me know when theres another tourny kickin off, i would mind another crown) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/18/04 03:46:13 PM 

5 - 4 for Marblez who now wins this battle...Therefore advances...Good match folks :beer: :afro:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/21/04 09:40:24 AM 

Pusha wrote:
5 - 4 for Marblez who now wins this battle...Therefore advances...Good match folks :beer: :afro:

Marblez, that cheeky Welsh guy..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/21/04 11:06:23 AM 

seriously hot ....my vote goes to english bloke I just liked it better the punches seemed more emotion felt wicked imagery.

english bloke gets this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/21/04 01:37:57 PM 

derelictone wrote:
seriously hot ....my vote goes to english bloke I just liked it better the punches seemed more emotion felt wicked imagery.

english bloke gets this.

If you had voted earlier English Bloke would've won

But Marblez has already