PostPosted: 01/03/04 08:58:23 PM 

See the thread titled "Tourny Rules" for a rundown on whats allowed and
good luck...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/09/04 05:27:26 PM 

Chainz one checkin in... verse up soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/09/04 07:42:44 PM 

All you fuckin yanks pick your cemetery PLOTS, ROSE SOIL, cuz none of y’all can attack me cuz I GOT NO OIL
My flow foils your plans in motion, it’s like ‘smoking cancer sticks when pregnant’ – what you ‘create is BRANDED BROKEN’
When I slam and choke limbs with a standard rope, the nicest fit, keep your fuckin guns a real man FIGHTS WITH FISTS
IGNITE THE SCRIPTS, when I write this shit – man the tightness rips your type to bits, on paper or the MIC BITCH
Australia’s got the nicest chicks with the RIPEST TITS, I’ve seen the kind of bitches on American corners – started their LIFE WITH DICKS
And they’re the type you hit, so wipe your lips before you spit on the mic with me, I can even HIT ON A DYKE n’ SUCCEED
Take a swipe at ya knees, leave you fuckin PARAPLEGIC, my dagger speed hits you quick and you STAGGER n’ BLEED THICK
You rappers need this – flow and some developed lyrics, SEVER YOUR SPIRIT then stick my speakers on the ground so in HELL YOU CAN HEAR IT
Break your shell when the spear hits, devilish fear splits your cerebral plate, any yankee emcee frontin faces a TERRIBLE FATE
find your house and level the place with a heavy truck, your girls heavy smut, I’ve seen the bitch in more cities than DEBBIE’S FUCKED
think your very tough and clever huh? Take this advice, this mic make it a knife and end your biggest mistake – which is life
Some think this kid can rhyme, but I’ve got another brand of notion, it’s only standard motion to leave this man broken
Leave the canvas smoking, with my hand I’m choking Barka and startin the chainsaw about to ABANDON BOTH LIMBS
Like PHANTOM’S BOTH RINGS I’ll leave ya ‘skull marked’, sorry for this one-sided battle fans it’s a dull start
To this tournament, I’ll cull Barka, his heart I’ll stick a sword in it, and leave the body ‘hangin from a tree’ like CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
Like a PISTOL WAR FOR KIDS I’m ‘holdin this toy’, and release upon him the aggression of a soldier on roids
I was told to destroy ever rapper from your nation, stick knives in your waist – now you got a dagger for an apron
stagger with face red like embarrassed KARAOKE SINGERS, I’m the chosen winner, your sittin there with BROKEN FINGERS
I won’t consider this as a safety threat, I’ve payed my debts, your just a ‘fucking imitation’ like FAKING SEX
And I’m taking bets the odds are I’ll be BREAKING NECKS, so take a step closer cuz your FATE IS DEATH….

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/10/04 03:42:33 PM 

Yo....checkin in...Have my verse up in a couple of days. Btw Chainz im a Brit....hahahaaha :afro:

Does this place look like I'm fuckin married?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/10/04 05:04:48 PM 

^^^ lol i thought i was battling North Americans...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/11/04 11:58:05 AM 

Yeah me too :o the title ''North America vs the Rest of the World'' kinda gave me that idea :-?

Does this place look like I'm fuckin married?