hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 09/19/14 12:52:57 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: ROOKE TOURNEY Rnd 1: koncept VS. Rap Kid
PostPosted: 04/04/03 08:41:21 AM 

One week from today to post. First to three votes wins this round.

Votes MUST be explained. Good luck gentleman.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: 04/04/03 11:30:00 AM 

i'll hit it first

U like a spastic asthmatic rappin drastic cause u gaspin while im laughin//
u want the win u can have it if u rappin wit magic im spittin from now until the sabith//
and since im the sickest at hip hop call me the rabbid aids infected rabbit//
my causing satins ejaculation got every one debaten and contomplaten if im the illest mc//
no need for all that bull shit cause the illest mc is me//
no one more real than me u know u feel the heat hit u so hard even ya kids come out weak//
it would take 20 of you just to match wits/ enflame u wit spits if u droped from my ass u wouldnt be shit//
i call u stevie cause there aint no way u can see me and because im winnin i know u wanna be me//
call u JUVENILE cause all u got is a YUKMOUTH and when u spit nothin but GOLD PLATED bullshit comes out//
my illusive confusin illusions make the leasions and contusions real make it fell like even ya brain is brusein//
cause nacrosis wit my ferosious explosive osmosis its too much for ur body to-cope-wit fuck u up on some vertical drop the soap shit//
my dialect is internet intalect i'll slice ya neck and leave an embedded mic in ya chest and egnite the rest dispite ya best the only chance u got is to bite my text//
see me im rockin a tremendeous tekkneek i get mad and i let these verbal text tecks leak u get-beat by a internet-geek//
call u matress dicounters cause all your cheep flows get slept on/ and the next time u battle me u gettin verbally stepped on//
u gonna wish u was more head strong when im crushin-it and after this battle is on my wall and imma be dustin-it//

Their manipulators, but my mind is stronger..
Those may conjure, but never conquer..

>)(<R~K>)(<

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/05/03 01:34:45 PM 

....Rap kid shuts lip when kon intercepts with quickness/move swiftly hit rap up.your just a toy then i depole quickly/impregnating rhymes deicefully to dice two of you when busting/then your deflated/waiting my rival sedated/from punks punctuation puncturing dumbness a full spectrum of eruptions run this/cause I just obliterate what you regenerate with the lumps from punches/then you stumbled in to my nest nerd so I prove my excerpts cause my text hurts the best jerks why lose verb when post hits learn a curve to edge me thru cause eventually the rest’s burn so you best learn/you just bought to battle the boss funky toss me my money cause life is lost to the one that bout to loath the cost of the best to compose I just anilenate the rest and sum up blows this is just penetrating stress to house those/who wish to take me on still pissin on the storm that felt the bomb of the style that’s bloodier than Sunday maybe ill leave this battle and let this dumb kid play/cause these next words will sellout millions sallowing children’s minds when my brilliances shines now you looking back for the edit button to redefine your alignment cause iam Busting rookies hymens/when my climb went in the elevator now his asking anybody “can I trade ya”/just wait for your punishment your probelly gonna bitch like I got jumped kid from this koncept that’s ruptures with fist to hit tenements/untill heads split/then your legs limp from CAPPED blows to slow foes hitting you with the clash of my keys to ear lopes/just bow down and frown clown cause this is the cazy circus making heads nevous/then you lose purpose/try and reword this/my words still come with the ill curves to hit verbs with vertical reverse hits/so I guess youll have to blurb my verses/now rap kids set to feel defeat your computers on fire now but ive yet to bring the heat…………….

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: 04/05/03 02:14:12 PM 

uppin for votes i guess

Their manipulators, but my mind is stronger..
Those may conjure, but never conquer..

>)(<R~K>)(<

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/05/03 06:11:07 PM 

i'm a go with koncept on this both verses were good but rap kid didn't come with as much punch in this i mean when battling on text you have alot of styles but to much "me" in your verse

koncept had alot of filler get to the point a little more and you would do more damage ....

rd 1 koncept would like to see a round 2 though

P'z

Post subject: OK
PostPosted: 04/05/03 09:37:51 PM 
I HAD TO READ BOTH THESES VERSUS A FEW TIMES BUT THIS IS HOW I SEE IT

Rap KId- had alot of good shit but lacked the battle part of his verse like this line though ""call u JUVENILE cause all u got is a YUKMOUTH and when u spit nothin but GOLD PLATED bullshit comes out" that was tite u had lot sof good word usage but lacked putting the words together. U got skillz though but koncept is no fol to this shit

Koncept- I like your verse i got into more than rap kids you got down to business more to me worked on your apponent more and your word usage was put into your verse better than rap kid, i liek your verse but i've seen u do better enjoyed these lines:
"untill heads split/then your legs limp from CAPPED blows to slow foes hitting you with the clash of my keys to ear lopes/just bow down and frown clown cause this is the cazy circus making heads nevous/then you lose purpose/try and reword this" liekd that shit

ROUND 1 KONCEPT

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/06/03 03:36:01 AM 
i vote for rapkid..one beacause his shit was easier to follow and two because he had these lines..props to rap kid..
Quote:
my illusive confusin illusions make the leasions and contusions real make it fell like even ya brain is brusein//
cause nacrosis wit my ferosious explosive osmosis its too much for ur body to-cope-wit fuck u up on some vertical drop the soap shit// [code]

rapkid..plus i gotta mix it up..

Post subject: Yeeeopaopa
PostPosted: 04/06/03 03:46:31 AM 

Rap kid's got some nice shit, sorry koncpet but i liked his 1 better.

Round 1 - 'Rap Kid'

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/06/03 04:43:18 AM 

i feel that i have seen better from both. i thought there was quite a bit of filler in each one. But Koncept gets this as he used better imagery. I liked the punks - line from koncept. Rap kid had good disses but koncept was tighter. I found both quite hard to read. I thought Rap Kid was more i'm gonna beat cos i'm better. rather then i'm gonna beat cos your crap kind thing.
peace. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/06/03 12:16:10 PM 

I'd say that both verses were very impressive indeed. Rapkid had great aggressive terms and lines which sounded like he wanted it but he lacked in punches and direction through most of it. There was some sloppy filler but the flow was very nice.
Koncept had some good stuff to say and it all read pretty solidly but I lost the rhyme scheme and flow in a lot of places.

Still, in terms of battling I'd say Koncept just got it due to his verse being very original and solid.

Winner: Koncept

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/06/03 01:34:10 PM 

Koncept advances

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/06/03 02:41:49 PM 

Hang on does no one else find this suss that sum guy called God joins on the 6th and his first ever post is a vote for rap kid? A random quiet observation!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/06/03 09:48:00 PM 
yea i noticed it..
the vote probably wouldnt stand if it was close..but it wasnt so i guess it doesnt really matter..i feel you though..if my battle is decided by some shit like that i'd be pissed..we'll see if "god" ever posts again..

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]