Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - I am writing 2010 bars

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/17/17 10:13:01 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/14/07 01:01:04 AM 

im on 427 right now out of 2010 which means im like 21% doen with the writing portion. i rapped it to a couple co-workers(some of my favorite lines from it) and ive gotten pretty good feedback from it. i recorded about 10 min of it, but i think im gonna record and rerecord it a couple times just to make it perfect

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/14/07 02:30:12 AM 

hooray.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/14/07 11:10:55 AM 

please refer to loogie's sig for my comment

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/14/07 11:35:44 AM 

copy paste some long speeches on quantum physics theories and sound like canibus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/14/07 06:57:57 PM 

Maxamillin wrote:
im on 427 right now out of 2010 which means im like 21% doen with the writing portion. i rapped it to a couple co-workers(some of my favorite lines from it) and ive gotten pretty good feedback from it.

well shit, if the bitties in the BK lounge dig it, it's gotta be crack!

on a side note, I can't help but wonder kid; why in the hell are you still doing this? I know you're not still amped about it after this site (which obviously you feel like you have something to prove to) already murked you AND danced on your grave. If you're doing it because you feel like you're going to prove anyone on here wrong, let me be the first to step up and say: I am not going to listen to ANY installation of this "song," nor will anyone else on here except those with the intention of actually picking apart your bars for the line you'll inevitably drop about other mc's being on your dick, except you'll fuck up your tenses or something and end up stumbling out of the closet on accident. It'll be something like this:

"Other MC's are so on my nuts, they fucked around and got up in my guts!"

HAHAHA....that's gonna be good. Not good enough to make me envy those who are actually going to waste good masturbating time listening to Waxamillion gas his pre-pubescent self up though.

but go ahead and do ya thing kid, don't let us rain on your (gay pride) parade.....

http://www.mksent.com
myspace.com/likkercats

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/14/07 07:01:23 PM 

hahaha he said you'll fuck up your tenses or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/14/07 07:18:23 PM 

Yo everyone chill, this kids chasing after a dream of his and he's just looking for support. Do your thing man

Haha I'm just kidding, what a fucking stupid idea, I hope you actually finish and someone drops 2011 bars the day after

Ventuoso: joshua3189
Ventuoso: he's a lonely guy
carrioncell: so am i
carrioncell: but cyber sex with dudes....not my thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/14/07 07:32:42 PM 

Powder wrote:
Haha I'm just kidding, what a fucking stupid idea, I hope you actually finish and someone drops 2011 bars the day after

bwahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahauahahahahahahah poor Max might actually kill himself if that happened.

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/14/07 08:14:07 PM 

BWhahahahahhahahahahah Ya'll niggaz is grease Bwahahahaha
Sucka ass wannabe MC...

- KRS-One

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/15/07 01:55:46 AM 

its a bunch of haters on this site for real

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/15/07 04:53:15 AM 

Nah what's there to hate about you except your boot lickin
lyric biting ways!?!?!??

Nigga please your tracks are trash...
My worst projects make your best look shitty...
I got audios up and I record regularly now...
that 2010 bars is a waste of both your time and energy
and no one will listen to it being that your voice
,flow,wordplay,style and delivery needs work to begin with...
This just isn't your craft kiddo...
make a fuckin song about why you're so skilled
then you might get some respect round here...Good luck...

- KRS-One

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/15/07 05:16:07 AM 

Maxamillin wrote:
its a bunch of haters on this site for real

c'mon man, your idea is wack as hell and the fact that everybody on this site thinks so really says more about your concept than the people on Elements

Regardless, I'm moving this to the lyricists forum. doesn't belong here at all

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/15/07 09:52:28 AM 

d_realword wrote:
Powder wrote:

bwahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahauahahahahahahah poor Max might actually kill himself if that happened.

This recalled to mind the Annabelle Chong Story. She had an continuous orgy with a record amount of men only for a Czech girl to break her record like the next week......I heard she contemplated taking her own life after that also!

:(

:alien:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/15/07 11:38:02 AM 

Wow that's sad...mad cuz another bitch got gangbanged by an extra straggler or two...

- KRS-One

Post subject: Re: I am writing 2010 bars
PostPosted: 01/26/09 09:29:46 PM 

Remember this hot rhymes spitter?. I wonder if he ever finished them 2010 weak ass boo boo stain bars. He prolly still at 568.

PostPosted: 01/26/09 11:44:24 PM 

Black Scorcese wrote:
Remember this hot rhymes spitter?. I wonder if he ever finished them 2010 weak ass boo boo stain bars. He prolly still at 568.

WELL I RECALL YALL NIGGAZ GIVEN ME SHIT WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE TOO

.... SO

FUCK DA HATERZ :afro:

ImageImage
......................................................................^ The Sunday Nite'r

PostPosted: 01/27/09 05:23:18 AM 

Hall..of..fucking..fame...

I can't wait to go back and read this shit. I don't know if it was this thread or another, and I don't know who said it, but all I think about when I see anything regarding Max is when he said he was originally gonna do 1000 bars, but figured 2000 would be twice as good, and somebody said ''you should do 20,000 bars, it'll be 10 times better than this..''

Damn, I'll never get tired of making fun of this kid. If it all was just a big joke, I hope whoever was behind it doesn't come clean. I'm having too much fun thinking that this a real person out there who takes himself seriously. If Max ever throws any house parties, I swear I'll go to every single one and have a blast.

Hell, those of us in the US oughta throw him a party. Print up flyers with him headlining and all that shit. It'd be a great time whether he showed or not.

PostPosted: 01/27/09 06:24:54 AM 

Remember him spittin on that youtube video about some african shit? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLASSIC!!!

PostPosted: 01/27/09 09:46:14 AM 

Black Scorcese wrote:
Remember him spittin on that youtube video about some african shit? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLASSIC!!!

bbwaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha that shit was one of the most stomach ripping hilarious fucking shit posted on this site. someone please dig that shit up.

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

PostPosted: 01/27/09 04:42:29 PM 

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=93232

Be careful now, this here is some deep Afrika shit. Not for those with weak hearts...or a fucking clue.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next