Contributed by: M. Villa
Posted on: January 22, 2004 02:00 MST
Filed under: Rap
Rakim was injured in a car collusion that occurred Wednesday afternoon in Connecticut while traveling to New York City, according to the artistís attorney.
The rapper appears not to be hurt seriously. Rakim scratched his face, suffered a swollen knee and he's experiencing back pain. The rapper said that he hit his head on the windshield and bumped his knee. He was treated at a hospital, but no reports indicate if he will have to be admitted.
- Cam'ron Hits Rock Bottom, Big Daddy Kane Battles Rakim, The South Vs. The Internet
- Rakim & De La Soul Join Paid Dues Tour
- THE SCOOP: Diddy, Rihanna, Rakim
- Ghostface Killah, Rakim to lead Hip Hop Live Tour
- Rakim Wraps Up LP, No Release Date Yet
- Rakim, Ghostface Killah and Brother Ali Combine Lyricism and Live Music With a Groundbreaking National Tour
- Kanye West, Nas, Rakim, KRS-ONE Collaborate On Track
- Rakim Cleared Of Child-Support Charges, Released
- Rakim Arrested Before Show With Ghostface Killah and Talib Kweli
- Eric B. and Rakim File Lawsuit, Alleging That They Weren't Paid In Full
WAIT... THERE'S MORE STUFF
50 Cent Employee Arrested Again
MTS Centre, Winnipeg - May 26, 2008
Trina Introduces Pink Diamond Clothing, Launches Website
Xzibit's Newborn Son Passes Away Suddenly
The Story Behind Kanye's "Flashing Lights"
Tony Yayo Doles Out Props To Lil' Wayne
Bow Wow To Join HBO's 'Entourage'
Billboard Sweet On Lil Wayne's 'Lollipop'